Wednesday 27 February 2019

Craft Heaven DT - #hugs & kisses

 

Good morning!  I have another card to share today for Craft Heaven DT using one of the stamps from the new collection and Maja Design papers.


As always I painted Tilda with Distress Inks.  I used the Magnolia Postcard stamp from the With Love collection around the edges of the image.


The butterfly was cut from a Pion Design paper.  The roses are from Craft Heaven and the 'hugs and kisses' sentiment is from the new stamp kit.



I used the toadstool Doohickey from Doohickey Volume 7, the tassle Doohickey from Volume 5 and the frame from Volume 13, which I have cut in half to use either side of the image.



 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Craft Heaven.  Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment