Wednesday 13 February 2019

Craft Heaven DT - Let's Take a Selfie!


Good morning!  I am excited to show you some of the new Magnolia stamps from the new kit today on my card for Craft Heaven.  All of the papers I've used are from Maja Design collections and the roses are from Craft Heaven.


The stamps haven't been released separately yet, so I don't know their official names.  I'm calling this one Selfie Tilda for now!  I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique, as always.  I have then stamped several of the text and 'emoji' stamps that came in the kit around her.  I love the #selfie one and the lips!


I have used another text stamp from the kit on a thought bubble which was cut with a Doohickey die.  The lightbulb paperclip is from my stash.



On the speech bubbles I have used some 'emoji' stamps from the kit - a balloon and an ice cream.  The ice cream comes as three separate stamps so you can place the cherry in different places, which is cute!


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment