Wednesday 10 April 2019

Craft Heaven DT - Happy Easter


Good morning!  I have an Easter card to share with you today using the gorgeous Tilda With Little Chickens from last year's Sunbeam Collection.  I've teamed her with one of my favourite papers from Maja Design's Denim Collection.


I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added white dots to her cheeks and eyes using a white gel pen.


I have used the Daffodil Doohickey and Foamiran to make the Daffodils.  Before assembling I inked the centres of the flowers with Scattered Straw Distress Ink.  I've also added some blue roses to add a pop of colour.  The fence was cut with the Lovely Fence Doohickey and the lace is from Craft Heaven.


I've used the banner Doohickey from Volume 9 and the Happy Easter sentiment is from Magnolia too.  The cute clouds were cut with a die from Doohickey Volume 4.


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to make your own Easter cards.  Pop over to the Craft Heaven blog to see some more inspiration from the Design Team.  Thanks for looking!



No comments:

Post a Comment