Wednesday 1 May 2019

TOMIC #3 - May Flowers


 Good morning!  Our new challenge starts today over on the TOMIC blog and this month our theme is "May Flowers".  I have used some gorgeous paper from the Maja Summertime paper pad and another one from the Denim Collection.


I inked up the gorgeous Tilda from one of the Magnolia Day kits again and this time masked her with the honeycomb background that was in the kit.  I  have painted them with Distress Inks as always.  To make the honeycomb look more realistic I gave it a coat from a Wink of Stella pen and I have added Startdust Stickles to her wings.


 I used the flower border from Doohickey Kit Volume 4 to add some detail to the bottom of the image.


The flowers are from Craft Heaven and the leaves were cut with the Rose Leaf Doohickey.


The sentiment is from the Magnolia Day kit too and I have cut it out with a tag from Doohickey Kit Volume 5.  The seam binding and charm are from Craft Heaven too.


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Official Magnolia Blog this month.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking!



1 comment: