Friday 1 November 2019

TOMIC #8 - Blue & Brown

 

Good morning!  It is time for another challenge over on the TOMIC blog, and this month our theme is 'Blue and brown'.    This was the perfect colour combination to provide me with an idea for my dad's birthday card.  I always find men's cards tricky!  The papers are all from Maja Design.


I painted the Dot Muffin stamp from the A Little Yummy For Your Tummy collection with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I then added 'Dad' with some alphabet stamps from my stash.  I created the background for the muffin with two different sentiment stamps: Happy Birthday, from the You Are So Special collection, and It's Your Birthday, from the Yay It's Your Birthday collection.  The muffin has been curved to add a realistic shape and added to the card with foam pads.



You can see how it curves in this photo!  I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this month at TOMIC.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment