Sunday 19 January 2020

Clean and Simple Valentine


Good afternoon!  I have a clean and simple card to share with you today.  It is not often I go for clean and simple, but when I saw these three cuties I thought they'd work perfectly together on a Valentine's card.  These are the new stamps that you can personalise from Magnolia.  Each comes with its own sentiment which you can then add your name too!


This one is Telephone Tilda.  She comes with the sentiment "Made with love from", plus your name (or whatever you wish to add actually).  I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added white spots to her eyes and cheeks with a white gel pen.


Next up is Tilda's Lamp Post.  Her sentiment is, "With Love From", and again you can add your name, or maybe even your town or country!


Finally, we have Royal Post Tilda.  She comes with the sentiment "Made With Love By", and whatever name you wish to add.  Aren't they all cute?  They're perfect to add to envelopes, the back of cards, tags, or to group together as I have done here.


I have added a simple sentiment using a Tim Holt Shadow Press set to complete the card.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x


No comments:

Post a Comment