Thursday 28 May 2020

Don't Let Anyone Steal Your Dreams



Good morning!  I have another card to share with you today using the gorgeous dies from Doohickey Volume 25 - Bella Notte.  The black paper is from Maja Design's Celebration Collection.  I used the frame Doohickey from Vintage Box 6 for the card base.


I have used all of the star dies, the moon and the star on a ribbon from the new collection.  The stars and moon have been used to cut out windows to show the glitter card behind and the star on a ribbon has been cut from blue paper and glitter card.  I have then cut off the blue star so that the ribbon and star are different colours.  The sentiment is a little hard to read on the photo but is clearer in real life.  It says "Don't let anyone steal your dreams.  It's your dream not theirs!".  It comes with Pin Not Tilda from the World Wide Web Collection.  I had several attempts at the embossing: gold didn't look right, and neither did copper.  I wanted it to match the rose gold glitter cardstock.  I decided to try mixing the two together and it worked perfectly!  


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  Stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment