Wednesday 26 October 2022

Happy Halloween

Good morning!  I have a Halloween card to show you today, created with the gorgeous stamps from the Halloween Pop Up Box 2022.

I coloured the super cute Tilda/Edwin dressed as a devil with Distress Inks using the no lines technique as and have popped the image on foam pads in front of the gorgeous cloud die cut with the fabulous die from Vol. 33.  I love die cuts that have stitching effects around the edges.


The sentiment, which is also from the Pop Up Box, has been stamped with Pickett Fence Distress Ink.


I had a lot of fun creating the background for this card.  I stamped the moon and stars from the Pop Up Box and then inked around them with several Distress Inks: Scattered Straw, Spiced Marmalade, Ripe Persimmon and Seedless Preserves.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment