Thursday 31 May 2018

Life is a Rollercoaster!

 Good evening!  I am excited to share today's card with you.  It is one of those cards where the idea in my head actually turned out exactly how I imagined!  I have used Maja Design Celebration paper for the background of the card and I have cut the top with a die from Doohickey Volume 9.


I have painted Rollercoaster Tilda from the Class Trip Collection with Distress Inks using the no lines technique as always.  I have also used a white gel pen for the dots on her eyes and cheeks.


 As soon as I saw this fun image I thought that the Insta Film Strips Doohickey would look great as rollercoaster tracks - I'm so pleased with them!


They really make it look like Tilda is on a huge rollercoaster!  This card features a fun surprise for the recipient - click on the video link below to see how it works.




I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x



No comments:

Post a Comment