Wednesday 30 May 2018

Ninja Birthday Card

Good morning!  I have a cute boy's card to share with you today that I created for a little boy who loves Lego Ninjago.  Of course, I had to paint Ninja Edwin from the Sakura Collection to match his favourite character, Kai.


I also painted Edwin's face yellow so that he looks like a Lego figure rather than a real person.  It worked pretty well I think.


The backing paper for the card is by Maja Design and then I have used lots of coloured card from my stash to create the rest of the details.  I have used the Tower Doohickey to create the Ninjago Temple.  I cut the roof part twice and snipped the point off one to use it lower down on the tower.


I used the fence Doohickey from Doohickey kit 6 and cut away the grass part to make the bridge.  I have also used the Cloud Doohickey several times to create the rocky edges around the rest of the scene.  


I used a circle punch to create the tab on the side of the card.


 Pull the tab and see what happens!


 I hope you like it and thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment