Wednesday 16 May 2018

Tilda Throws Away Hearts

 Good morning!  Today I'd like to share my card for the Craft Heaven blog using papers from Maja Design and the sweet Tilda Throws Away Hearts from Magnolia.  The card shape was cut with a Doohickey frame die from Vintage Box 5.
 I painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique as always.  I've added some lace details to her dress using a white gel pen.
 The sentiment is from the Stempelglede Just a Note stamp set.  The butterflies were cut with a Martha Stewart punch and the rose and the flowers were cut with Doohickey dies.
I also added some lace and a chipboard piece from Craft Heaven along with some button twine and a white and pink rose.  The flowers were made from ecru foamiran and pink stamens. 
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at Craft Heaven for this month's challenge.  Pop over to the blog for more inspiration.

Thanks for looking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment