Wednesday 11 July 2018

Sweet Treats

 Good morning!  I am back with another card for Craft Heaven DT using lots of gorgeous Magnolia goodies.  I have used papers by Maja Design.
I have painted Cotton Candy Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique as always.  I have added Startdust Stickles to the candy floss and the heart on her t-shirt.
 I have used two tiers of the cake Doohickey from Volume 5 and topped it with a butterfly from the papers.
 I have used ruffle trim from my stash along with pale pink roses and ivory resin roses from Craft Heaven.
 I have used the pennant flags Doohickey from Volume 5 along the top of the card.
 The clock face and hands are from one of the recent Magnolia Pop Up boxes.  I made the little pin wheels myself but Magnolia also do a fantastic Doohickey die to make lace edged ones!  It is on my wish list!
I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  x


No comments:

Post a Comment