Saturday 1 June 2019

TOMIC DT - Sea and Summer


Good morning!  It is time for another challenge over on The Official Magnolia Inspirational Challenge Blog and our new theme is "Sea and Summer".  This challenge will run for the whole of June and July so you have plenty of time to get crafting to join us!  I have made a flip flop easel card using some gorgeous papers from Maja Design's Summertime paper collection.


I have used Seashell Tilda from the Sea Breeze Collection and painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have added some spots to her headscarf, eyes and cheeks using a white gel pen. 


I have used the orchid Doohickey dies to create the orchids from coffee filter paper and added details to them with Copic markers.


 I have added a couple of flip flop charms from Craft Heaven with some twine.


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at The Official Magnolia Inspirational Challenge Blog.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous cards.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment