Thursday 22 December 2022

Chestnuts Roasting Christmas Card



Good morning!  Here's another one of my Christmas cards this morning.  How cute is this Tilda holding 2022?  I've painted her using the no lines technique and added Stardust Stickles to. her wings, halo and the 2022.


The background stamp is from Magnolia Ink Market.  I love this line of stamps and dies from Magnolia.  Check them out here if you are not familiar with them.  I have attempted to use gold and copper leaf for the background stamp.  I never seem to be able to get the whole sentiment to be covered but quite liked the vintage effect of having some bits missing so here it is on a card.



I hope you like it and thanks for looking!  I'll be back this afternoon with another Christmas card.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment