Tuesday 27 December 2022

Sardines Birthday Card

 


Good morning!  I hope you had a wondeful Christmas with family and friends.  Today I am back to show you a birthday card I made recently.  I found the photos when I was editing my Christmas card photos and realised I had forgotten to blog it!  I love this sardines set.  The dies and stamps are available separately from Magnolia Ink Market.


I stamped the tin and sardines with black Archival ink.  I have then rubbed silver and black shimmer waxes onto the sardines to give them a realistic silver look.  The key was also covered with silver wax.  The tiles background was stamped with Speckled Egg Distress Oxide Ink.  So far it is the only Distress Oxide colour I have but I am definitely getting some more.  I love the chalky look it has!


Here's a close look at the sardines.  I used different thicknesses of 3D pads to layer them in the tin.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment