Wednesday 7 March 2018

Bath Bomb Bag

 Good morning!  Over on the Craft Heaven blog I'm sharing my Bath Bomb Bag I made for my son to give his girlfriend for Valentine's Day.  The papers are a mixture of Pion Design and Maja Design's Celebration collection.
I have used lots of love themed Doohickey dies - this love tag was from kit 3, Oh La La.
 The gorgeous Eiffel Tower die was from the same kit.  I have added some ruched tulle ribbon around the gift bag and added some flowers.
The main flower was made with the Peony Doohickey die from ecru Foamiran.
I used the Heart Tag die for the tag, tied onto the ribbon closure.
 The love birds tag is also from the Oh La La kit and I have added feathers cut with a Doohickey die too.
The top of the bag and the band around the middle were edged with the Tilda 
Lace Doohickey die.
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x



No comments:

Post a Comment