Wednesday 22 August 2018

Summer Vibes

 Good evening!  What a gorgeous summer we're having here in the UK!  This Lazy Day Tilda from the Poop Party collection is perfect to represent this summer!  I love the huge sun hats on the Tildas in this collection.
 I painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique as always.  I also painted a little beach and scene around her.
 I added some flowers and lace from my stash.  The papers are by Maja Design.
 I used the Lovely Umbrella Doohickey to make a parasol for Tilda and some pennants using a die from Afternoon Tea Doohickey Kit Volume 14.
 The Summer Vibes sentiment is also from the Pool Party Collection.
 The cute flip flops Doohickey from Volume 1 are also perfect for a beach card.
I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

♥

1 comment: