Tuesday 2 April 2019

TOMIC #2 - Easter (& an animal or egg)


Good evening!  I am a little late with my TOMIC challenge card this month as I have been very busy behind the scenes with some Magnolia projects.  I'll tell you more about them another time, but for now I present my Easter card!  Once again I have used the gorgeous Sakura Background and Daffodil Doohickies on my project.


Did you join in Magnolia Day or buy any of the kits?  This little cutie is from one of the kits - isn't she amazing?  As always I have coloured her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I've also added Stardust Stickles to her wings.  To create the Easter eggs I cut egg shaped frames with Spellbinders dies and then cut the Sakura Background cut outs to match.  I think they look so pretty!


The butterfly edge is by Joy Crafts and the leaves were cut with an older Doohickey die.


The daffodils were cut from Foamiran this time.  I have used ivory Foamiran and inked it slightly in the centre with Scattered Straw Distress Ink.


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us this month for the TOMIC challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations!

Thanks for looking.


1 comment: