Tuesday 1 October 2019

TOMIC #7 - Monochrome


Good morning!  It is time for another TOMIC challenge and this month our theme is 'Monochrome'.  


I have masked together Wine Relaxing Tilda and the Stone Stairs from the Let's Go! collection and painted them with Vintage Photo for a sepia look.  The papers are from Maja Design and I have added some stamping to them with various Magnolia post stamps.


The cameo is from my stash and the lace and cherry blossom is from Craft Heaven.


I have used the Scalloped Tag Doohickey along with a key charm from Craft Heaven and some recycled twine.


The Scrapiniec element is also from Craft Heaven.


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at TOMIC this month.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment