Monday 6 January 2020

TOMIC Challenge - Winter


Good morning!  We are back with our first challenge of 2020 over on the TOMIC blog today, and our theme is 'Winter'.  Perhaps it is a good opportunity to get ahead on your Christmas cards already!


I have used Ski Star Tilida from the Waiting For Christmas Collection and painted her with Distress Inks, as usual, before cutting her out completely to add to my card.


I have used the snowflake embossing folder from Magnolia for the background of my card and then added the winter village scene from Doohickey Volume 7 in front of it.


 I have added some white seam binding and a ski charm from Craft Heaven to complete the card.


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at TOMIC this month.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.



No comments:

Post a Comment