Saturday 2 May 2020

Pirate Pop Up Card


Good afternoon, I hope you're safe and well!  I thought I would share a card I made for a tutorial on the Magnolia Youtube Channel a few weeks ago, as I have just adapted the card to give to my nephew by adding the number 7 to it.


The card features the cute pirates from the You Arrr Amazing and the Treasure Art Stamp sets, painted using the no lines technique.


The Jolly Roger was embossed with white embossing powder.


I have used the Spruce Twig Doohickey die from the Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection to create the palm trees.


The wave Doohickey is from Volume 1.  I have also used the Feather Doohickey and the sentiment from the You Arrr Amazing stamp set.


I hope you like it.  Check out the video tutorial if you would like to have a go at making something similar yourself.  Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment