Sunday 24 January 2021

Butterfly Box

 


Good afternoon!  I have a gift box to show you today using Magnolia papers and dies and the gorgeous Flying By Tilday from the Fluttering Butterfly Collection.


I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks using the no lines technique as always and she is sitting on top of a a Doohickey Butterfly diecut.


I have used beautiful Forget-me not paper by Magnolia and every side of the gift box has the Bride Bow Doohickey on it.


The exciting thing about this gift box is how it opens - at the corner!


The butterfly diecuts are cut in half so that they open with each side of the lid...


Tilda is only attached on one side...


This is the box when it is fully open!  I have used the Tic Tact Toe Doohickey die from the Lovely Collection on the bottom of the box.   All of the flowers and the seam binding are from Craft Heaven.


Another view, just because!


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

1 comment: