Tuesday 4 May 2021

Craft Heaven DT - Castle Pop Up Card

 


Good morning!  I have a castle pop up card to show you today using Maja Design papers and the wonderful Magnolia Castle Doohickey die.  The papers are from Maja's Vintage Summer Basics, Denim & Friends and Traditional Christmas collections.


To make a symetrical front to the card I used castle die cut from the reverse side on the right of the card.  I have also used the reverse sides of the paper for the little brick sections for added interest.  The castle gates are made from the Window Doohickey.


I have used the castle again on the top of the card along with two towers cut from a Magnolia die from Volume 5.  The battlements are the top of the Lovely Fence Doohickey die.


On each side I have also added some little bricks from the castle Doohickey die.  The clouds were cut with the Doohickey from Volume 25, Bella Notte.


Once you open the gates the drawbridge drops down to reveal the birthday message.  


The 'portcullis' is the fence Doohickey from Volume 25 turned upside down.  I love it when you can use dies to make other items.


The whole card still folds down flat to be placed into an envelope.  I hope you like it and thanks for looking!



1 comment: