Tuesday 20 December 2022

Heart Shaped Christmas Card

 


Good evening!  As usual at this time of year, I have been busy making lots of Christmas cards and only now getting around to blogging them.  The first card I have to show you features Edwin and a sentiment from the November Pop Up Box.  I love all of the new sentiments that are with these sets.


I have coloured Ewin using the 'no lines' technique with Distress Inks.  To carry on the hearts that are coming up from his hand, I stamped the two hearts that come in the stamp set with Victorian Velvet Distress Ink.  I have also stamped around the edges of the image mat with snowflakes from the set using Tattered Rose Distress Ink.



I have used different Doohickey Snowflake dies and the Misteltoe Doohickey to decorate the card.  The straws, ribbon and gems are from my stash.



 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment