Monday 19 March 2018

Masquerade Tilda

 Good morning!  Today I have my card for the All About Magnolia Challenge to share with you.  We have a Bingo card to play around with for this month's challenge.  I have chosen the diagonal line, 'Flowers, Doohickey dies, Pearls', for my card.
 I painted Masquerade Tilda using the no lines technique as always.  If you would like to see how I painted her check out my YouTube Channel here.  The stars around Tilda are the offcuts from the star swirl die I've used below.
 I have added some tulips and hydrangeas from my stash, along with a flower cut with the Peony Doohickey die.
 I have used lots of Doohickeys on today's card.  The Masquerade mask is from the You Are Invited Collection and the little clutch bag is from a past Doohickey kit.
 I've also used a tag Doohickey and the Tilda's Ticket Doohickey.  The seam binding was white but I have dyed it wih Old Paper Distress Ink so that it matches the papers.
 The lace is from Craft Heaven and here you can see the star swirl underneath the image.
 The feathers are also cut with Doohickey dies.
I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia Challenge!  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x

No comments:

Post a Comment