Wednesday 21 March 2018

You are Invited!

 
Good morning!  For today's Craft Heaven post I have an afternoon tea invitation that I made for my Mum for Mother's Day.  I have used papers from Maja Design's Denim & Friends collection.

 I used the cake stand and doily Doohickey dies along with the cakes from the oven Doohickey die set.
I had fun making the tiny cakes and biscuits look more realistic with sprinkles and icing using a white gel pen and chocolate drops using a Walnut Stain Distress Ink Marker.
 The sentiment is from the You are Invited collection and the gorgeous heart lace is from Craft Heaven.
 I added a little tear in the paper with some cheesecloth and a pale blue rose.
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x



1 comment:

  1. This is Beautiful!.. Love the Doily and the plate for the cookies... Beautiful put together..

    ReplyDelete