Tuesday 27 March 2018

The Greatest Showman Birthday Card


Good morning!  Today I have a very special card to show you that I made for my daughter's 10th birthday.  She is obsessed with The Greatest Showman at the moment so I had the idea to create a card on that theme!  I designed the tent shaped card freehand and used a Doohickey die to cut the fancy shape at the top of the curtains.
 I thought Elephant Show Tilda from the Little Moscow collection was perfect to represent Anne Wheeler and painted her with pink hair to suit!  All of the images have been painted with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have also painted her hair and costume with a Wink of Stella pen for that essential sparkle.  The swing is also a Magnolia stamp, from the Magnolia and Lilacs collection. 
 Little Trumpety with Bow was also perfect for this card.  He's so cute!
 Tilda from the Christmas Party Collection is my representation of P T Barnum lol.  A pity there isn't an Edwin in this outfit!  I have popped her on the Christmas Lace Bench from the Aspen Holiday collection.
 I have used the balloon Doohickey dies for the balloons at both sides of the tent.
 The amazing star garland is from a previous Doohickey kit and I have also used the Flags Doohickey die on the top of the tent.  The number 10 was cut with a Tim Holtz die.
 I used the banner from a previous Doohickey kit and the off stars from the star garland on the base of the card. 
 Here is the card from the side...

...and from the top!
 I hope you like it and thanks for looking!
I have prepared a little video to show how the card opens out.  Check it out below!



♥

No comments:

Post a Comment