Friday 10 August 2018

Piano Birthday Card

 Good morning!  Today I have another card to share with you that I have created with the dies from Doohickey Volume 19, and once again it is an accordian card.  The papers are by Maja Design from the Celebration Collection.  I used the piano Doohickey to cut the shape of the card and used a Spellbinder circle to cut the centre panel which is decorated with the music stave Doohickey.


I have also used the music stand and vinyl record Doohickey dies to decorate the front, along with some lace and flowers from my stash.

The 'Happy Birthday' sentiment is an older Magnolia stamp.

 When you open the card the front panel swings inwards to reveal a violin, cut with the Doohickey die from the Danish Royal Opera Stamp and Cutz set.  I have also used the vinyl records again.


I have used another Magnolia sentiment on the reverse of the front sentiment panel.


I have cut the violin in kraft and gold cardstock.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! x

♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment