Monday 22 October 2018

Mr & Mrs Magnolia


Good morning!  It is time for our reminder post over on the All About Magnolia Challenge Blog and our theme this month is 'Shaped Cards'.  I love making cards using the heart Doohickey frame from Magnolia's Vintage Box 5.  It was perfect for making my parents a special anniversary card for their 50th wedding annivesary.


I painted the stunning Mr & Mrs Magnolia stamp from the You Are Invited Collection with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.


I was so pleased with how the painting turned out that I didn't want to detract from it with too many embellishments, so opted for a few sequins and the golden, glittery number 50 cut with a Tim Holtz die.

The bow was also cut with the Tim Holtz Bow-Tied die.


I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia Challenge this month.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x


No comments:

Post a Comment