Monday 19 November 2018

All About Magnolia Challenge - All About Wings


Good evening!  Today I'd like to share my card for our reminder post at All About Magnolia Challenge.  Our theme for this month is All About Wings.  Perfect for Christmas cards as there are so many gorgeous Tildas to chose from that have wings, and a couple of Edwins too!


I have chosen one of my favourite Christmas Tildas from the Sweet Christmas Dreams Collection.  She reminds me of my daughter so I have used it to make her Christmas card for this year!  As always I have painted her with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have added Stardust Stickles to her wings and the gift and also to the Snowy Circle stamp which is from the So Jolly Under the Mistletoe Collection.


I have used the snowflakes Doohickey from the Aspen Holidays Collection to create the snowflakes from silver glitter paper recycled from last year's Christmas crackers and added gems to the centres.


I have died white seam binding with Tatterred Rose Distress Ink, to match the ribbon on the gift.  The papers are by Maja Design.


The 'Daughter' die cut is from my stash.


 I hope you like it and I've inspired you to join us at All About Magnolia Challenge.  Pop over to the blog to see the rest of the team's gorgeous creations.  Thanks for looking! x




No comments:

Post a Comment