Wednesday 24 April 2019

Craft Heaven DT - A Spring Card


Good morning!  Today I'd like to share a card I've created using one of the new stamps released on Magnolia Day and papers from the gorgeous Maja Design Summertime paper collection.


I have painted the sweet Tilda in her magnolia flower with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I've added dots to her cheeks, eyes and hair bow with a white gel pen.


The beautiful sentiment comes with the image, along with a few other background stamps.  The sentiment was cut out with a die from the Doohickey Volume 9.  


The butterflies were cut from a Pion Design paper.  The beautiful pink lace is also from Craft Heaven.


How cute is this birdhouse charm?  It does come with a hanging loop on it but I snipped it off so that it looked like it was propped in the tree.  I created the magnolia flowers from Silk Foam using a Doohickey die.  The branches were cut with the Sakura Branch Doohickey die.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking! 

No comments:

Post a Comment