Sunday 12 May 2019

Craft Heaven DT - Lollipop Card


 Good morning!  Today I'd like to show you my latest creation for Craft Heaven using Maja Design papers.


The image is Edwin's Oldsmobile from Magnolia, painted with Distress Inks using the no lines technique.  I have added Glossy Accents to the windscreen and Stardust Stickles to the headlights.  I covered the actual number plate with a piece of card bearing the recipients name.


I have used the gorgeous Star Tag from Magnolia to decorate the card to match with the Maja Design paper.  The beautiful blue seam binding is from Craft Heaven.  I also used the tassle tag from Doohickey Kit Volume 5.


I covered a chipboard no. 6 with crackle paint and inked it with Walnut Stain Distress INk.


The pretty straw is from Craft Heaven too and I used more of the seam binding to create a bow.


 I hope you like it and thanks for looking.  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment