Thursday 24 October 2019

Craft Heaven DT - Halloween


 Good morning!  Today I am back with another card for Craft Heaven for our Halloween theme.  As I don't have any of the new Halloween stamps I wanted to find a Halloween use for another stamp.


This Masquerade Tilda, I decided, is perfect for the job.  I've seen lots of Halloween themed masks like that when I've been out shopping.  The backing paper is from Maja Design's Celebration collection.  I used masks of letters to ink around to create the ghostly looking Boo! sentiment.


I've used the pumpkin Doohickeys from Volume 6 along with a swirling vine from the same collection.


The cobweb diecut is also from Volume 6 and I've added a spider charm from my stash along with lots of cheesecloth to add to the cobweb look.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment