Thursday 12 December 2019

Dashing Through the Snow...


Good morning!  I have another Christmas card using the Magnolia Christmas Pop Up box, this time from the Dashing Through the Snow Collection. 


As always, I have painted Tilda with Distress Inks.  I have used some Aleene's Glitter Snow underneath her feet and to add the snowdrops around her.  It is difficult to see on the photo but it has a lovely soft shimmer to it.  I have used A New Year paper from Maja's Holiday in the Alps collection.


 I have used the Slender Firs Doohickey for the trees and three different Magnolia snowflake Doohickey dies for the snowflakes behind the image.


I used the Dashing Through the Snow sentiment from the set but cut each word out to stagger them on my card.



I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment