Wednesday 11 December 2019

Merry Little Santa



Good morning!  Today I'd like to share a Christmas card with you using the Merry Little Santa from the Magnolia Christmas pop up box and Maja Design papers.  I am so behind with my Christmas cards this year!  I will be blogging quite a few in the coming days!


I have painted Merry Little Santa with Distress Inks using the no lines technique and added white dots to her cheeks and eyes with a white gel pen.  I have also added Stardust Stickles to the bauble.  I have stamped around the edges of Tilda with the music score stamp that comes in the set.


I just love this new sentiment that came with them too!  The Merry Christmas was trimmed from the bottom of the Maja paper and I have used the Magnolia heart background Doohickey to create the gold hearts.


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment