Friday 30 October 2020

Craft Heaven DT - A Boo From Me to You


Good morning!  I have another Halloween card to show you today, this time featuring the Trick or Treat stamp set from Magnolia.  The papers are from Maja Design. 


I masked the moon and stars stamp with Tilda and painted them with Distress Inks using the no lines technique before adding Stardust Stickles to the moon and stars.


The pumpkin stamp is also in the set and I have painted that with Distress Inks too.  The sentiments are from this set and the You Are My Pumpkin set and have been embossed with white embossing powder from Nuvo.  The potion bottle was cut with a Doohickey die from Volume 20.


The cobwebs were cut from coffee filter paper using a Doohickey die from Volume 6 and the leaves are from my stash.


The cute toadstools were cut with a Doohickey die from Volume 9.


I hope you like it and have fun with your Halloween activities tomorrow!




No comments:

Post a Comment