Saturday 8 October 2022

Sketch Effect Birthday Card

 

 

Good afternoon!  I have something a little different to share today.  Embarrassingly for a card maker, I forgot a birthday recently until the day of the birthday!  Consequently, a very quick card make was required.  I decided to see if I could do a 'pencil sketch' of Tilda to speed up the colouring process, which usually takes me at least an hour!


I stamped Tilda with grey ink so that it was the closest colour to a pencil drawing and then shaded with a pencil and blending stump.  I think it turned out really well and will definitely be using the technique again in the future.  The sentiment and Tilda are the 'Just For You' set from the Jubilee Collection.  I just love that delicious looking cake!


I hope you like it and thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment